Fairhope Environmental Advisory Board
The City of Fairhope Environmental Advisory Board meets the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 9 a.m. at City Hall in the Delchamps Room. The public is welcome to attend.
NOTE: Please confirm time and date with Nancy Milford 990-2886. Date is subject to change.
Agenda for August 08, 2012 at 9:00:00 AM
- July Meeting Minutes Approval.
- New Coastal Alabama storm water team initiative: Jim Horner This is a joint program between Mobile Baykeeper and the Mobile Bay National Estuary Program.
The mission is to form marketing and education program to promote improved storm water management.
- Phase II of the fecal pollution source study.
- Budget Request Letter: Jim Horner
- Geese Relocating Program: Jim Horner
- Rapid Assessment of Watersheds feeding North Beach Park. There is some overlap with the storm water inventory work being done by Hatch Mott McDonald: Gary Gover
- Status of Fairhope’s Recycling Program: Dale Linder
Location: 161 North Section Street
View Larger Map