The City of Fairhope Parks and Recreation strives to provide exceptional facilities and programming for all to enjoy.
A variety of recreational activities and public facilities are available throughout town to accommodate your recreational needs:
And many other green spaces located throughout town and along the shores and bluffs of Mobile Bay. For more
information, click here
For more information on the parks and recreation, call 251-990-0174.
- Founders Park is a 25 acre soccer and softball complex
- Volanta Park is home to the Fairhope Municipal Football stadium, baseball fields, the dog park, the disc golf course and the skate park
- Fairhope Municipal Pool offers an heated indoor swimming pool with eight lanes and two outdoor pools with a wading pool for toddlers
- Fairhope Recreation Center includes fitness room, indoor walking track, gym space, racquetball courts and activity room
- Barnwell Park is home to Fairhope Youth Football
- Stimpson Field offer six tennis courts and lighted walking track
- Quail Creek Golf Course is a municipal owned 18 hole, 72 par golf course
- Public boat launch at Pier Street
- Toddler Park at Fels Avenue
- Fairhoper's Community Park in downtown Fairhope on Church Street